Sunday, 13 October 2024

ACADSYS BONUS TOOLS 2027 for AutoCAD 2027 and AutoCAD LT 2027 - (31-03-2026)

 This is the add-on AutoLISP routine for  AutoCAD 2027 and LT2027 above, a collection of design tools can be found here. Enjoy.

ACADSYS Bonus Tools are a collection of AutoLISP commands that help design, manage, and edit drawings and layout them easily. There are about 130 AutoLISPs in total.

Those tools are:

  • Added (BBL) -Set inside block entities to ByLayer=256 or by color.
  • (RSTR or MSTR) modify string command -option to Chop off the  Last/First/BylocationNo/addstringbylocationNo  character of selected text and others command (RFSTR), (RBSTR).
  • -New (PT)=(BB) and PT1(DPP=BBB) all-in-one for Text Numbering and Editing tools.
  • Autodimension -(ADCC) - auto dim for mechanical design, (ADAA) manual set auto dimension pattern. (DPO) outside and (DPI) inside-Auto dimension for polyline, (ADCD) -for circle Diameter, ADCR for circle Radius. Autodimension video on YouTube.
  • -Calculate Text number and Mtext(TCAL), and text manipulation(T2M)
  • (PTC) and (PTC1) simple sequential numbering.
  • -(PTTC) and (PTTC1) -Intelligent Auto Sequence text numbering, inside block with the attribute data sequence number, and any sequence auto-numbering.
  • - Auto-position text to the centroid of the plot/closed boundary with area and parameter details.(MT2CPL) =Move Text to Centroid of PLine.
  • - Auto Calculation of the Area boundary.
  • -Auto finds the nearest distance between 2 objects inside AutoCAD and place Dimension(MMDT).
  • -Simple Block and XRef editing and management tool command.(Add2B)-add to block,(REMOVEFB)-remove entities inside block,(C2X)-copy to Xref, (XR253)-Change xref to color 253, (XR22)-Change Xref entities to specific color, (OXM)-Offset of Block or Xref entity.
  • - Flexible Hole Chart and Entities Reporting.(HOLESC)-any size circle and any layer, (HOLESHA) -same size circle and Arc and same layer.
  • - Report of layers and utilities.(WBL)-write layer name to file.
  • -Convert Pline Arc segments to Line segments by Deflection angle- GIS purpose- command PLA2L.
  • -Quickdraw utilities(QD), hidden and unhide utilities(MB,GB).- exp: chamfer (CFD) by Slot Distance Angle(S2D), Contour/tracing outside(ECO).
  • Isometric Design command -Iso offset(IOO) and (ISO) -Isomaker.
  • Output entities info to table (EXTABLE).
  • Break entities at all intersection point(MYBREAK).
  • Flatten entities(FLATTEN).

Menu file of AutoLISP add-on: ACADSYS_2027.MNU  or ACADSYS_2026.MNU

Please read the installation file first, HOW TO INSTALL ACADSYS-2024-V10.docx

Download the installer here:
Installer zip file

Must place all the files in the C:\ACADFULLC folder on drive C.
For LT2024 version  and above only:  Additional step: Add the C:\ACADFULLC path manually,  type OPTIONS, go to Files at Support File Search Path, and Trusted Locations.

Note: 
Added RFSTR -Chop off first character of text and Rbstr - Chop off last character of text, or RSTR for both options( 2026.02).
Added Auto dimension - ADCC, ADAA, ADCR, and ADCD 2025.99.02 version 18-10-2024
Improve PT and PT1 command 2025.96.
Changes on PT and PT1 command options key T for Trim and Z for Text version 2025.90, 23-07-2024.
From version 2025.850 onward, the file desktop.dcl was no longer required. 
New DPP command 24-06-2024 for Text, Dimension, Area, Perimeter, and auto numbering. YOUTUBE DPP command video.
Update -PT and PT1 command 2-07-2024.
Update BB and BBB command, DPI and DPI, ADCC and ADAA command 14/10/2024.


Free for use on a personal basis.

Enjoy.
 Sim
sim@acadsystems.com
ACAD Systems Sdn Bhd

+6019-4125950

12 comments:

  1. Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts situs gacor

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! situs gacor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? DDPCHAIN freight forwarding services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? coloksgp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. toto slot

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! situs toto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. situs agen slot

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! coloksgp

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! coloksgp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts slot gacor

    ReplyDelete

ACADSYS BONUS TOOLS 2027 for AutoCAD 2027 and AutoCAD LT 2027 - (31-03-2026)

  This is the add-on AutoLISP routine for  AutoCAD 2027 and LT2027 above, a  collection of design tools can be found here. Enjoy. ACADSYS Bo...